All Eberron, All The Time

Introduce yourself and welcome new users!
Naturax

All Eberron, All The Time

Post by Naturax »

Hey folks! Been listening to a bunch of the podcasts for a while now, and I'm always super delighted to hear about anything Eberron.

I'm running a monthly Eberron 5e game that's been going for about 3 years now, and I'm very excited about all of the official support that'll be coming soon. In particular I'm planning a long arc in the Mournland, and I'm hoping to use a bunch of stuff from Descent Into Avernus there.

Let me know if you're looking to share campaign execution ideas! I always find it really helpful to bounce my thoughts off of other DMs/GMs to work through the sticky details of running my campaign, and I'm happy to offer the same.
RobAbrazado
Site Admin

Re: All Eberron, All The Time

Post by RobAbrazado »

Hi, Naturax, and welcome to the Forums! Glad to have you here.
Need help with the Forums? Hit up the Questions and Feedback board!
Support Misdirected Mark Productions on Patreon!
GMGERRYMANDER

Post by GMGERRYMANDER »

Welcome to the Forums.

Eberron is still my favorite D&D Setting. I'm hoping to get a 5E or Savage version going this winter.

Always looking to share some ideas.

That might make a good Forum Thread....
chrismmp

Post by chrismmp »

I’d love to share some ideas but some of my players are in these forums. I’m happy to help work shop ideas though. I’m also a pretty huge Eberron fan.
Naturax

Post by Naturax »

Is there a feature in the forums to make certain threads private in order to talk about plot ideas without spoiling things for players?

Otherwise I'm happy to use messages between a group of DMs/GMs.
RobAbrazado
Site Admin

Post by RobAbrazado »

Naturax wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:33 am Is there a feature in the forums to make certain threads private in order to talk about plot ideas without spoiling things for players?
It's technically possible, but it's difficult to manage, and it's not really the kind of thing this platform is built for. If there's another solution handy I'd recommend it. It might be a good thing for Slack, where it's much easier to handle ad hoc private groups. But if there's sufficient interest to make it a part of the forums, we can look into it!
Need help with the Forums? Hit up the Questions and Feedback board!
Support Misdirected Mark Productions on Patreon!
Emmett

Post by Emmett »

You could also private message them if that's enabled on this forum.
Naturax

Post by Naturax »

Emmett wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:50 am You could also private message them if that's enabled on this forum.
Indeed, if anyone wants to talk Eberron without their players knowing all about it, feel free to send me a private message!

Return to “Introductions”