Week 4: Episode List

Watch along and discuss a curated selection of episodes from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and join for weekly watch parties!
dnaphil

Week 4: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Welcome to the first month of DS9!

We have a bonkers week of episodes ahead. We remain in Season 2, but this week, the list includes an episode from The Next Generation AND The Original Series (both on Netflix).

In the watch party, we will watch one of my favorite episodes of the series, Blood Oath. This is the episode where I fall in love with Dax, and she becomes one of my favorite characters in the series. We will get into that discussion later in the week.

This week we also return to TNG to watch a season 7 episode about Lt. Ro, which lines up in both plot and episode release date with the two Marquis episodes. Remember that at this time, both series were running concurrently.

Then at the end of the week, you will need to watch a TOS episode, an absolute classic, to prepare for next week's watch party.

And if that was not exciting enough, you will also be watching The Wire, one of the quintessential Garak episodes.

It's going to be an exciting week.

Bonus Episodes
If you wind up with extra time here are some other episodes to check out:
  • S2E13 - Armageddon Game -- Good Bashir and O'Brien story
  • S2E14 - Whispers - O'Brien mystery story
  • S2E15 - Paradise - Excellent Sisko story
  • S2E18 - Profit and Loss - Good Quark story
dnaphil

Re: Week 4: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Shadow Play URL: https://www.netflix.com/watch/70205841? ... rverId=s38

(note there will be a different URL and party for Blood Oath)
dnaphil

Re: Week 4: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Return to “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Watch Club”