Week 7: Episode List

Watch along and discuss a curated selection of episodes from Star Trek: The Next Generation and join for weekly watch parties!
dnaphil

Week 7: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Hello again.

This week we continue into Season 5, which as I said last week, is what I think is peak TNG. This week's episodes are just as awesome.
My biggest regret is that I cannot watch party all of these with you. At the end of the list, we will reach Season 6.

We are going to start the week, with the watch party, featuring two of my favorite episodes. I say that often, but these two are in my top 5 episodes of TNG. After that, every episode this week is a killer.

This week starts with great stories and ends with some laughs.
I hope you enjoy this week's selections.

As always, watch party information will be posted to this thread on Tuesday Night.
RobAbrazado
Site Admin

Re: Week 7: Episode List

Post by RobAbrazado »

Aw, man...I am sad at every watch party I miss, of course, but I'm almost as sad to miss "Cause and Effect" as I was to miss "Deja Q." Maybe I'll have to see how late I can stay up... :D
Need help with the Forums? Hit up the Questions and Feedback board!
Support Misdirected Mark Productions on Patreon!
dnaphil

Re: Week 7: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

The URL for the Watch Party for tonight is: https://www.netflix.com/watch/70177980? ... rverId=s67

These two episodes are back to back so we will go from one right into the other.

Return to “Star Trek: The Next Generation Watch Club”