DwD&D – Fantastic Lairs with James Introcaso, Mike “Sly Flourish” Shea, and Scott Fitzgerald Gray

A podcast with a focus on the brand and newest edition of the world's most popular Tabletop RPG. Now called Mastering Dungeons.
EpisodeBot

DwD&D – Fantastic Lairs with James Introcaso, Mike “Sly Flourish” Shea, and Scott Fitzgerald Gray

Post by EpisodeBot »

Shawn is joined by James Introcaso, Mike “Sly Flourish” Shea, and Scott Fitzgerald Gray to talk about the trio’s new project Fantastic...

Read more
DM DW

Re: DwD&D – Fantastic Lairs with James Introcaso, Mike “Sly Flourish” Shea, and Scott Fitzgerald Gray

Post by DM DW »

This one was a bit too much.
That is... too much awesome! Four amazing contributors to the hobby in one room (one virtual room? Doesn't matter!) What a great recap of what promises to be a unique and useful supplement.
I missed the Kickstarter but I'm planning to get in on this once the book is released to the general public. You, fellow reader, ought to consider the same (although, I bet you got in on the Kickstarter b/c you were more on the ball than me, amIright?)
shawnmerwin

Re: DwD&D – Fantastic Lairs with James Introcaso, Mike “Sly Flourish” Shea, and Scott Fitzgerald Gray

Post by shawnmerwin »

I agree, and thanks for listening! Having that much knowledge and experience in one podcast is hard because I hate to have someone as bright as those three not speaking while others speak! :-)

Return to “Down with D&D”