Origins Online Cancelled? Join Me Anyway to Play "Paris Gondo - The Life-Saving Magic of Inventorying"

Questions and advice about gaming and groups
Rolistespod

Origins Online Cancelled? Join Me Anyway to Play "Paris Gondo - The Life-Saving Magic of Inventorying"

Post by Rolistespod »

With the lockdown, I've seriously stepped up the work on a game I am developing.

Here's "Paris Gondo - The Life-Saving Magic of Inventorying"

I am planning to run a LOT of sessions of this game and I would absolutely love to run it for fellow members of the MMP community.

The next one is on Monday May 25th and June 1st from 7.30pm (BST/London) which is I believe 2pm EDT.

You can sign up to the first one via this meetup:
https://www.meetup.com/en-AU/LondonRPGC ... 270773606/

If you'd like to join a session but the above dates/times are not convenient, I got a Session Sign Up Form that you can fill to let me know when you'd prefer me to run a session for you.

I look forward to running this for many of you.

Cheers

Kalum
Last edited by Rolistespod on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rolistespod

Re: Running a game I designed - Paris Gondo The Life-Saving Magic of Inventorying

Post by Rolistespod »

The next session of ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค - ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š-๐™Ž๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ will take place this Thursday on June 4th from 2.30pm EDT (7.30pm BST).

https://www.meetup.com/LondonRPGCommuni ... 270980802/

Also...

Paris Gondo is coming to ORIGINS (Online)!

I will be running almost twelve sessions across the three days of conventions.

The link to these should be available later this week.

After several years hearing about Origins on MMP and PTG, I am very excited to take part to this event in an online fashion.

Join our Newsletter to be informed ASAP when these are open for sign up.
http://eepurl.com/gJCUVX
Rolistespod

Post by Rolistespod »

Origins Online is cancelled, but I decided to answer the call of Dennis Furia who is encouraging people from the โ€œOrigins Games Fair: Games Master Groupโ€ to run their games independently and to do so while supporting Black Lives Matter.

I will be running half a dozen two hours sessions of my game, โ€œParis Gondo โ€“ The Life-Saving Magic of Inventoryingโ€œ, from Friday June 19 to Sunday June 21st.

An extensive description of the game can be found here.

To register, please complete BOTH OF THESE TWO STEPS:
  • AND email me at parisgondo at gmail dot com
I hope the process will be straightforward but I am new at organising such thing.

Those sessions are entirely free, but I would be grateful for any donation to the following fundraising towards the NAACP Empowerment Programs:

#SparkJoy / Eliminate Racial Hatred & Racial Discrimination

If you prefer to support Black Lives Matters in another way, the Ways You Can Help Black Lives Matters webpage is full of other means, including non-financial one, as well as alternative organisations to pick and resources to educate ourselves.

I look forward to playing with you.

Cheers

Kalum

Return to โ€œRunning and Playing Gamesโ€