Planet

Miscellaneous tabletop topics
Emmett

Planet

Post by Emmett »

Just picked this game up yesterday. Barnes and Nobles at Mckinley mall has a few copies. Actually they have a lot of good games.

The whole family played three games last night and me and my son played four games this morning. I still don't have a coherent strategy for the game yet. I don't think theres any one strategy that works all the time which is a good thing.

I'm kind of wowed by the production value of the game. Giant magnetic dodecahedrons are a cool change from the usual.
RobAbrazado
Site Admin

Re: Planet

Post by RobAbrazado »

I got to play it at QCC and was blown away! I definitely had fun, and it's maybe the most fun I've had with a game that is kind of...based on a tactile gimmick? If that makes sense. Like...I'm not that into dexterity games or anything, but I enjoy unusual interfaces, and this was a fun workout for my brain without needing complicated parts or mechanisms. Plus I get to feel like an epic-scale world-building deity. :D
Need help with the Forums? Hit up the Questions and Feedback board!
Support Misdirected Mark Productions on Patreon!
chrismmp

Re: Planet

Post by chrismmp »

I really do love Planet and can't give it enough love. It's a wonderful fun little game that plays quick, has a bunch of cute animals, and even if you don't win you feel like you built something. It's also just so much fun to manipulate the polyhedral planet.

Return to “Other Tabletop Discussion”