Just Played, an RPG Recap Podcast

JimLikesGames

Just Played, an RPG Recap Podcast

Post by JimLikesGames »

Hey, folks-

If you find yourself with 20-minute gaps in your copious MMP-centered podcast diet, I've got a self-produced show called 'Just Played' where I recap games I've participated in as a player or GM. In each episode I go over the story line for that session, talk about my favorite moments, a missed opportunity, and Something I Noticed either about that specific game or RPG Play in general. I try to post roughly weekly, and there's roughly 2 dozen episodes in the can at this point.

It's available on most of the various pod-catchers, but here's the link to the home page on Anchor where I produce it: https://anchor.fm/justplayed

Thanks! I'll let folks know about subsequent episodes in a thread here if that's OK!

-Jim, who Likes Games
Jim Crocker
Emmett

Re: Just Played, an RPG Recap Podcast

Post by Emmett »

Sounds cool.
JimLikesGames

Post by JimLikesGames »

Privet visem! It's a new episode of Just Played, featuring a progress report on the Night Witches in our ongoing campaign to play through the entire war! This time, it's the Rudnya duty station in the Byelorussian forest. Spoiler: they have a rough night.

https://anchor.fm/justplayed/episodes/2 ... 943-e7ov39
Jim Crocker
JimLikesGames

Post by JimLikesGames »

Emmett wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:37 amSounds cool.
I'd love to know if you enjoy it!
Jim Crocker
Emmett

Post by Emmett »

I'm struggling to keep up on my podcasts at the moment. I used to have tons of time for podcasts but I started a new job that doesn't afford me the opportunity to listen while I work. I'll try and grab some time and give a listen though.
chrismmp

Post by chrismmp »

I enjoyed the episodes I’ve listened to so far. It’s a nice tidbit of information about the possible kinds of stories that come from the game

Return to “Podcasts, Videos, and Streams”