Greetings Everyone - My Intro Post

Introduce yourself and welcome new users!
Joseph_Teller

Greetings Everyone - My Intro Post

Post by Joseph_Teller »

I'm Joseph Teller, an avid listener to several of the podcasts, G+ Refugee, Player/GM and Designer of various Tabletop RPGs and Home-RPG-Hacks over the years. I used to be involved in a number of APAs back in the day, was a regular at various Boston area Conventions in decades past as a panelist (and in the case of Vericon a Con Suite Food Organizer for a 3 years). Been involved in RPGs since the late 1970s. I also ran the Fantasylibrary Gaming/SF/Fantasy website for about 22 years.

I live now in the Cambridge MA area (since 1998) but have only done a few light gaming sessions in the past eight or so years due to health issues and limitations (I had surgery last year to deal with some of this so I could travel more, Only to have the pandemic squash that since my recovery from such).

I'm trying to keep up on the changes in gaming, new styles, new ideas, new settings, etc. and have been thru the pandemic working my way thru all the back log of Panda's Talking Games from the beginning.

I can also be found on pluspora.com youme.social and dreamwidth.com. (I don't do Facebook, Twitter or MeWe as I really don't deal well with the Far Right Politics Barrage that can be found in those places; I want friendly, positive and constructive conversations).

My other interests besides gaming includes History, Science, SF/Fantasy, Old Time Radio, Audio Drama/Comedy, Mythology, Cooking, Classic Films, Biographies, and a few things I'm not remembering off the top of my head.
RobAbrazado
Site Admin

Re: Greetings Everyone - My Intro Post

Post by RobAbrazado »

Great to have you here, Joseph. Welcome to the Forums!
Need help with the Forums? Hit up the Questions and Feedback board!
Support Misdirected Mark Productions on Patreon!
dnaphil

Post by dnaphil »

Welcome!

The Panda's Backlog...thank you for giving it a listen. By the time you are done you will be a Ditch Lilies expert, no doubt.
Senda

Post by Senda »

Hi Joseph! Welcome to the forums! I'm always impressed when someone gets through our sometimes wild backlog... XD
Need help with the Forums? Hit up the Questions and Feedback board!

Return to “Introductions”