Greetings!

Introduce yourself and welcome new users!
jtevans

Greetings!

Post by jtevans »

Hola and greetings,

J.T. Evans here.

I'm a fantasy and urban fantasy author. I also write for Gnome Stew and you may have heard me a "few" times on the Gnomecast as well.

On the RPG front, I'm more of a fan of the crunchy and mechanical games, but I don't like it to go overboard. As way of example, I'm a fan of Pathfinder (1st edition), but I rarely use more than just the Core Rulebook because All Those Rules out of All Those Extra Books becomes just too much to bear. I'll admit that I own (legally and all that) a vast majority of the Pathfinder splat books in PDF because I still need to reference them when a player begs (BEGS!) to use something out of one of them.

Having said all that, I do my best to make sure the rules stay out of the way when it comes to telling a cool story or having a cool event happen at the table. It's more about the characters and what the players want to do with them than adhering to some set of mechanics that may dictate "that's not allowed" within the game.
--
J.T. Evans
https://jtevans.net/
RobAbrazado
Site Admin

Re: Greetings!

Post by RobAbrazado »

Yay! Welcome, J.T. Glad to have you here. :D
Need help with the Forums? Hit up the Questions and Feedback board!
Support Misdirected Mark Productions on Patreon!
GMGERRYMANDER

Re: Greetings!

Post by GMGERRYMANDER »

Hi JT!

Welcome to the Forums.

I agree. I like Pathfinder 1E when we do "Core+1" and throw out a bunch of the FEATS and all the Archetypes.

Return to “Introductions”