Week 3: Episode List

Watch along and discuss a curated selection of episodes from Star Trek: The Next Generation and join for weekly watch parties!
dnaphil

Week 3: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Welcome to Week 3.

This week, we get int some really good episodes. Season 2 was much better than Season 1, and Season 3 just builds upon the good work in Season 2. Our list starts half-way through, but there are a number of earlier episodes that are good, but none that I thought needed to be on the watch list.

This season has a few cast changes. The most notable is that Dr. Pulaski leaves and Dr. Crusher returns. Overall, Trek fans consider this to be a great decision. I am in agreement. Also, there is also going to be a surprise return of a character, in a way you will not see coming.

This week contains one of my favorite episodes of the whole series, Yesterday's Enterprise. Of course we will be watching it at the Watch Party, on Tuesday evening.

Here is our watch list.

Next week, we will finish off Season 3 and start Season 4, with the season Finale, The Best of Both Worlds.

If you want some bonus episodes I also recommend:
Episode 5 - The Bonding
Episode 6 - Booby Trap
Episode 10 - The Defector
Episode 11 - The Hunted (This is one of my favorite episodes, but not one that fit the curation criteria)
Episode 20 - Tin Man
Episode 21 - Hollow Pursuits (Introduction to Barkley)
Episode 23 - Sarek (a TOS classic character)
Episode 25 - Transfigurations

As I said, Season 3 is a solid season, you will find a lot of enjoyable episodes.
OldManLogan

Re: Week 3: Episode List

Post by OldManLogan »

How could you leave out episode 26, Best of Both Worlds part 1?????*********

*********** And now I just saw the line under the graphic. Never mind.
dnaphil

Post by dnaphil »

Hello.

Our link for the Watch Party for Deja Q is: https://www.netflix.com/watch/70177923? ... rverId=s76

NOTE - The second episode is NOT contiguous (I thought it was) so there will be a second URL for Yesterday's Enterprise.
I will post it here between episodes.
dnaphil

Post by dnaphil »

The link for Yesterday's Enterprise is here: https://www.netflix.com/watch/70177925? ... rverId=s78

Return to “Star Trek: The Next Generation Watch Club”