Week 24: Episode List

Watch along and discuss a curated selection of episodes from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and join for weekly watch parties!
dnaphil

Week 24: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

We have reached the end, my friends.

Tuesday will be the series finale for DS9, a bittersweet episode to close out my favorite of the Star Trek series.

Our watch list is quite simple:

I won't be foreshadowing anything for these episodes. I think they make a quite fitting conclusion to the series, as it seeks to wrap up the storylines for all the major characters.

What We Left Behind
This is a documentary about DS9, that was done by Stephen Ira Behr, that looks at the series, talks to the actors, and postulates what Season 8 may have looked like.

It is not available on Netflix but is available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/yHixW9PLsAc
I am going to host a Zoom session on 2/9 for a group watching of the documentary. There is no YouTube Party, so we will all get together on Zoom, open an instance of the video and I will count down and we can watch in sync. I will have the Zoom chat up so people cant chat as we watch.

I will post information about that next week.

Voyager Watch Club
After that, we are going to take a month off, but on the evening of 3/9, we will kick off the Voyager Watch Club. Details to follow, during the month of February, but it will be in the same format as we have done for both TNG and DS9. There will be a watch list, Tuesday evening watch parties, a discussion board, etc.
dnaphil

Re: Week 24: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

RobAbrazado
Site Admin

Re: Week 24: Episode List

Post by RobAbrazado »

Need help with the Forums? Hit up the Questions and Feedback board!
Support Misdirected Mark Productions on Patreon!

Return to “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Watch Club”