Week 5: Episode List

Watch along and discuss a curated selection of episodes from Star Trek: Voyager and join for weekly watch parties!
dnaphil

Week 5: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Welcome to Season 3!

This week we start with the Season 2 cliffhanger and the Season 3 opener. We are spending three weeks going through Season 3. To me, this season is where Voyager starts to find its legs but has not quite yet hit its stride.

Our schedule this week looks like this:

Here are some thoughts on the various episodes:

Basics Part 1 & 2 - When I saw these episodes, 20 years ago, I did not like it. It soured me to Voyager. But I was wrong. Back then, I just wanted more DS9 and did not really give Voyager a fair shake. These two episodes are good, and we get a great performance from one of the secondary characters, that I did not appreciate back in the day. These episodes bring an early storyline to a conclusion.

Flashback - This is a great Tuvok episode, but is a bonus treat for those of you who were into the TOS and the TOS movies.

The Chute - Tom and Harry are in trouble in a space prison. Solid episode.

The Price - A TNG episode! This is the setup for the next episode.

False Profits - Proof that the Prime Directive should be a universal rule. I lighter episode that shows that Voyager has a playful side.

Remember - A good Tores episode and a good political sci-fi episode.

Bonus Episodes
There is just one bonus episode this week.
  • The Swarm - The Dr. Malfunctions and the Diagnostic program is not that soothing.
dnaphil

Re: Week 5: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

dnaphil

Post by dnaphil »

dnaphil

Post by dnaphil »

Return to “Star Trek: Voyager”