Our list for this week is...
Here are my thoughts on this week's episodes:
Future's End - Part 1 and 2 - It is not Star Trek without some Time Travel, and here it comes. There are some great guest appearances in this episode, and one of the most profound changes for the Doctor comes in this episode. I like this story and its one that comes back later in the series.
The Q and the Grey - If it has a Q in the title you know it's got to be good. He's back and there is some fallout from his last appearance. This one gets a bit weird but overall still good. The other guest star in this episode should look familiar, she played an important TNG minor character.
Fair Trade - This is a good Neelix episode and reveals some more of Neelix's background.
Blood Fever - There is a lot going on in this episode. We meet a new minor character in a weird and awkward way. If this character looks familiar, it is because his twin serves aboard the Enterprise. This episode has it all, Pon Farr, fights, biting, and a big reveal at the end.
Unity - This is a Chakotay episode that involves a very unique colony of people. This episode kicks off what will be one of the major adversaries for the rest of the series, and will make the series much more interesting as we get into Season 4.
This week we have a bunch. Here are my thoughts about them:
- Sacred Ground - This a Janeway episode. It's ok. Not one of my favorites and there is a much better Janeway bonus episode in this list.
- Warlord - Good Kess episode. If you want to see what bad Kess is like, here is your chance.
- Macrocosm - A Good Janeway Episode. The special effects are a bit 90's but if you want to see Janeway at one of her most badass, this is your episode.
- Alter Ego - A Harry Kim and Tuvok episode, some holodeck hijinks, and an alien. Solid.
- Coda - Another Janeway episode. It is a bit weird but makes more sense in the end. Also a little Janeway-Chakotay romantic tension.