Week 12: Episode List

Watch along and discuss a curated selection of episodes from Star Trek: Voyager and join for weekly watch parties!
dnaphil

Week 12: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Hello, and welcome to the next installment of Season 5 Voyager.

Our list this week is also small, with only one bonus episode, as the quality of episodes keeps improving.
Our watch list for this week is:

Here are my thoughts on this week's episodes:

In the Flesh - Voyager is getting really good at creating confusion and surprise. This episode is another great example. There will be a much-loved cameo...though not exactly...in this episode. Not everything is what appears to be...

Timeless - Oh boy, this is one of my favorite episodes, of this series. I don't want to reveal the plot, but it does have the word Time in it. Great story, and another Cameo that you are going to freak out when you see. It was a nice touch for the episode. I am excited to watch this one at the Watch Party, this week.

Infinite Regress - Seven of Nine story. Lots of good acting by Jeri Ryan. In the end, Seven makes a very interesting new friend.

Nothing Human - CW: Nazi parallels. This is a fantastic ethical conundrum episode. It is uncomfortable and with hard decisions. A major character's life is in danger, and the solution for how to save them is highly unethical.

Thirty Days - Someone gets into a lot of trouble not following orders. Guess who? This a flashback episode of what happened and why. Its outcomes persist for some time, in the show.

Bonus Episode
There is just one for this week:
  • Once Upon A Time - An away mission goes bad with Naomi's mom on board. Neelix is in charge of Naomi and uses the holodeck to keep her distracted. Not the best episode, but for you completionists, it won't be bad.
dnaphil

Re: Week 12: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

dnaphil

Re: Week 12: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Return to “Star Trek: Voyager”