Week 16: Episode List

Watch along and discuss a curated selection of episodes from Star Trek: Voyager and join for weekly watch parties!
dnaphil

Week 16: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Honestly, there may not be a week of episodes that I like more than this week. We got everything going on this week... TNG characters, a holodeck mishap adventure, several amazing SciFi stories, and The Rock. Seriously I can't think of a more interesting week of Voyager.

Here is our lineup...

Pathfinder - First, a great episode. Second, this sets the tone for the remainder of the series. This is mostly, an Alpha Quadrant episode, dealing with how Starfleet has been dealing with Voyager's disappearance.

Fair Haven - Welp. It's a holodeck mishap episode, and a good one. This episode coins one of the iconic phrases from this series. Keep your ear out for it.

Blink of an Eye - This is some great SciFi. It is one of the best Voyager stories. It also guests stars, Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0). Great story.

Virtuoso - A great Doctor episode. The Doctor becomes a mega-star and thinks of resigning his commission.

Memorial - I really enjoyed this story and it actually came pretty close to something I wrote for Masks, many years ago.

Tsunkatse - The Rock. A mixed martial arts competition. You are not ready for what the Rock is cooking. Also, there are two DS9 alum who make cameos in this episode. Keep your eye out for them.

Bonus Episodes
There are no bonus episodes this week. Too much good stuff in a row.
dnaphil

Re: Week 16: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

dnaphil

Re: Week 16: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Return to “Star Trek: Voyager”