Week 17: Episode List

Watch along and discuss a curated selection of episodes from Star Trek: Voyager and join for weekly watch parties!
dnaphil

Week 17: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Welcome to Season 6. We are in the tail end of the season, with more great episodes. Season 6, I feel, is one of the strongest seasons of the series. This week is another fine set of episodes. Here is your list:

Here are some thoughts about the upcoming episodes:

Collective - This is is a good Seven of Nine episode and will introduce some new minor characters to the series. For you Picard fans, pay attention.

Spirit Folk - We are back to Fair Haven and there is another holodeck malfunction. Hijinx ensues.

Ashes to Ashes - I am a fan of this episode it has some good sci-fi themes and is a good Harry Kim episode.

Child's Play - We learn more about one of our new minor characters and get ready for the twist because it's a doozy.

Live Fast and Prosper - I LOVE this episode. It is not as serious as other episodes but you will get a good laugh from it.

Fury - One of the best cold openings you are going to see. Get ready for one hell of a surprise guest appearance.

Life Line - The Doctor makes a House Call, in the Alpha Quadrant.

Bonus Episodes
We have a few good bonus episodes that you should check out if you have a few extra minutes.
  • Good Shepherd - Captain Janeway decides to help out three of the lowest-performing crew members with an Away Mission.
  • Muse - A Torres episode that is pretty solid as B'Elanna becomes the muse of a playwright.
dnaphil

Re: Week 17: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

dnaphil

Re: Week 17: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Return to “Star Trek: Voyager”