Week 20: Episode List

Watch along and discuss a curated selection of episodes from Star Trek: Voyager and join for weekly watch parties!
dnaphil

Week 20: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

I am posting this early (7/11), because I will be unavailable, next week (7/18), to post the list and I wanted to make sure it was out there.

Hello. This week we will pass the halfway point on Season 7, and are only a few weeks from concluding our Watch Club. This week is a mix of good sci-fi and Voyager stories. It starts with a pleasant surprise.

Lineage - CW: racism, eugenics. Check out the cold opening on this episode. There will be some gasps. With the surprise out of the way, this episode deals with a large ethical dilemma. It is not an easy episode, but it is a really good one.

Repentance - This is straight-up good sci-fi and a story about prisons and justice. It poses some hard questions and has some messy answers. Ethical Voyager is one of my favorite types of Voyager, and this episode is solid.

Prophecy - Klingons in the Delta Quadrant! There are questions, there are answers, and with all things Klingon, there is blood.

Workforce Parts 1 and 2 - Nothing is going to make sense for a bit, but yes, you are watching the right show. Something has happened to the crew of Voyager, and no one is acting quite right. Plus an appearance by the ECH! A two-part episode about what happened and how to save the crew.

Bonuse Episode
  • The Void - Voyager becomes trapped in a space anomaly where only the harshest survive, but Janeway has other plans.
AndiFox

Re: Week 20: Episode List

Post by AndiFox »

AndiFox

Re: Week 20: Episode List

Post by AndiFox »

Return to “Star Trek: Voyager”