Week 13: Episode List

Watch along and discuss a curated selection of episodes from Star Trek: Voyager and join for weekly watch parties!
dnaphil

Week 13: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Hello and welcome back.

We continue our tour of Season 5 with some more great episodes. This week is a little of everything: a deep and emotional episode, a really fun episode, a bit of romance, some cool guest appearances, and a cross-over character from one of the TNG movies. All in all, it's going to be a fun week. Here is our watch list:

Here is my take on this week's episodes:

Counterpoint - Tension is the theme of this episode. The tension of what is at stake as well as some romantic tensions. Janeway plays cat and mouse with a dangerous alien species, the Devore.

Latent Image - CW: gaslighting. This is a powerful Doctor episode. The doctor discovers some missing memories and begins to search for why. Some great acting by Robert Picardo, and once again, some hard ethical decisions.

Bride of Chaotica - If the past few episodes have been tense, here is your relief. It is a Holodeck Mishap episode! Oh, it's a good one. I promise you will be laughing before this one is over.

Gravity - A good Tuvok episode, as Tuvok and Tom crash on a planet, and get help from another survivor. Also, a great 90's guest stars appearance.

Dark Frontier - The Borg are back, and we meet their leader. We get more about Seven's history as well as the setup for an epic clash between Janeway and the Borg leader. One that will span the rest of the series.

Bonus Episodes
We do have a few bonus episodes for your completionists to enjoy.
  • Bliss - Solid episode. Word from Earth has arrived and its all good...too good?
  • The Disease - I enjoyed this episode. I Harry Kim episode where his aspect of Always In Love With the Wrong Person, as some consequences.
dnaphil

Re: Week 13: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

dnaphil

Re: Week 13: Episode List

Post by dnaphil »

Return to “Star Trek: Voyager”